All payments of EM Squared’s invoices using the online credit card facilities are subject to the following conditions:
EM Squared accepts the following cards:
- American Express
When you complete the online payment form, funds will be deducted from your credit card in US currency.
Due to the way transactions are processed by the external banking sites, there may be delays of 1-3 days in updating your payment in EM Squared’s records.
Payments are debited to EM Squared.
Credit card payments are secure:
- Payments will be processed directly by PayTrace.
- Credit card numbers are protected with a high level of encryption when transmitted over the Internet.
- EM Squared does not have access to your credit card details.
- If successful, PayTrace will confirm that your payment was completed.
- If unsuccessful, PayTrace will advise that your payment has failed. EM Squared will not be advised why a payment has failed, therefore, you should contact your credit card provider for details.
- If your payment fails, please use one of the other payment methods described on your invoice.
EM Squared will confirm your payment details via email.
Payments made on behalf of a third-party become the property of the third-party and the payer has no control of the payments funds after the transaction.
Payment of funds to EM Squared does not automatically retain the services of the EM Squared. New clients must complete all steps required by EM Squared to establish a Professional Service Agreement (PSA) which specifies Services, Service delivery schedule, and Service pricing.
EM Squared Terms and Conditions for online credit card payments are subject to change at any time. Each transaction shall be subject to the specific Terms and Conditions that were in place at the time of the transaction.
No Refund for client service.